Adult behind the wheel.
Behind the Wheel – Must show proof of a valid MN Permit to schedule BTW.
- Adult behind the wheel must be completed within 30 days of registration. Once you agree to a drive schedule, if you miss the drive you scheduled it will not be rescheduled or refunded (exception doctor note).
- Cancelled drives prior to starting behind the wheel charged a $25 administration fee.
- One Hour Behind the Wheel Instruction $100.
- Six hours (completion letter available upon request) $575.
- Use of vehicle for a Road Test $250. Two hour max, additional $100 per hour (ex: 12-2 pm two hour max, additional $100 payable starting at 2:05 pm).
- If the instructor arrives to your scheduled drive and you are not home the drive is considered a No Show. You will be fined $50 and rescheduled.
- NO REFUND, DRIVES TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 30 DAYS.
- Dash cameras in driver education vehicle for insurance and training purposes